Things I Learned From a Typewriter
- You cannot undo your actions. It always leaves a mark.
- No matter how advanced your gadgets are, do not underestimate the older ones because the one that you are using right now is an experiment used on you, just to see if you really are using the best.
- We should remember the good old times.
- You don’t need a specific style to make yourself attractive. You are enough.
- Let your product emboss your success in papers.
- Heavy doesn’t always mean ugly.
- You are an instrument of expression and change.
- Do not let negativity hammer you down.
- Take things easy. Don’t pressure yourself.
- Don’t let dust cover you up. Stand out.
This is for everyone who feels pressured and anxious. -b